All of our Pilates classes take place in our medium-sized studio ("StudioP") so online sign-up is recommended. If you cannot attend for any reason please CANCEL your reservation *as soon as possible* to open the spot for another client. Thank you!
Mat Pilates (All Levels) - This Pilates workout focuses on using a variety of Pilates props to engage and strengthen all the muscles which contribute to your core strength, your deep abdominal and lower back muscles, and pelvic floor muscle. Improve your posture and functional fitness in a medium class size setting.
- Monday & Friday mornings with Christy Hayne @ 9:15-10:15am
- Monday evenings with Kristen Dorland @ 5:15-6:15pm
- Tuesday afternoons with Kristen @ 12-1pm
- Wednesday evenings with Karine Mata @ 5:30-6:30pm
- Thursday evenings with Christy @ 5:45-6:45pm
SPICY Mat Pilates - This Mat Pilates class will challenge those who already have Pilates experience! At least 10 "All Levels" Pilates classes is recommended prior to advancing to "Spicy" classes. This class is taught at an Advanced Level only and includes Intermediate/Advanced core work.
- Tuesday & Wednesday mornings with Christy @ 9:15-10:15am
Pilates X-press - A 50-minute, *Intermediate* level afternoon class with Christy. This class is high-energy and fast-paced so previous Pilates experience is essential; knowledge of Pilates basics is required as it will not be specifically taught.
- Thursdays with Christy @ 12-12:50pm; class starts at 12pm sharp!
Pilates & Stretch - This is an All Levels "Mat Pilates" class with an added stretching component to end the extended 75-minute practice.
- Saturdays with Christy @ 9-10:15am
Pilates & Barre - A little Pilates + a little Barre! This class combines classical Pilates, Ballet Barre work and floor work. Learn to embody graceful movement while building long and strong muscles using classic Pilates and Ballet techniques.
- Thursdays with Christy @ 9:15-10:15am