Mat Pilates - This Pilates workout focuses on using a variety of Pilates props to engage and strengthen all the muscles which contribute to your core strength, your deep abdominal and lower back muscles, and pelvic floor muscle. Improve your posture and functional fitness in a small class size setting. *Small Studio classes.
- Monday & Friday mornings with Christy Hayne @ 9:15-10:15am
- Monday evenings with Kristen Dorland @ 5:15-6:15pm
- Thursday evenings with Christy @ 5:45-6:45pm
SPICY Mat Pilates - This Mat Pilates class will challenge those who already have some Pilates experience! At least 10 "All Levels" Pilates classes is recommended prior to advancing to "Spicy" classes. This class is taught at an Advanced Level only and includes Intermediate/Advanced core work. *Small Studio classes.
- Tuesday & Wednesday mornings with Christy @ 9:15-10:15am (Online sign-up highly recommended!)
Pilates & Stretch - This is an All Levels Mat Pilates class with an added stretching component to end the 75-minute practice.
- Wednesdays with Christy @ 6:15-7:30pm (Main Studio)
- Saturdays with Christy @ 9-10:15am (*Small Studio)
Aligned: Lengthened & Strengthened - Not your typical Barre class! This class combines classical Pilates, Ballet Barre work and floor work. Learn to embody graceful movement while building long and strong muscles using classic Pilates and Ballet techniques. *Small Studio class.
- Thursdays with Christy @ 9:15-10:15am
* Small Studio classes - Due to space limitations in our Small Studio (max 10 students) we highly recommend using online sign-up to ensure a spot in all of these classes!